Genealogy in Bloom Twp., Fairfield County, Ohio

Old Betzer Cemetery

According to the cemetery inscription book published by the Fairfield Co., Ohio, Genealogy Society, this cemetery is on the site of the first church build in the township. The church was built in 1807 for German Reformed, Lutheran, and Presbyterian congregations. The cemetery is located in section 14 on the east side of county road 20 (Pickerington Road), less than a mile south of Winchester Road (county road 23). Old Betzer is on one side of the road, and New Betzer Cemetery is on the other.



  • Names/Dates of Some of the Individuals Buried in Old Betzer Cemetery
  • Tombstones Photos from Old Betzer Cemetery
  • Return to Bloom Twp. Cemetery page