"Professor C. S. PROSSER, late of the department of Geology, on the campus, is here shown with one of his classes on one of the many trips Geology classes take. The HARTMAN Farm, near Lithopolis, was the scene of this exploration in the spring of 1911. In the picture are shown, from left to right, Adalene HARDESTY, Helen MORNINGSTAR LAMBORN, Professor C. S. PROSSER, Eugene SCHMIDT, Merritt NAUTS of Toledo, Jonas NATHANSON of Pittsburgh, Alva W. SMITH, of the department of Physics, on the campus, and Bently B. FULTON of Raleigh, N. C. The picture was take by W. J. KOSTER, '12, of the department of Zoology, on the campus".
This photo was on the "Flickr" website of Douglas Siple and is used with permission. The description was, "This photo is from the November 1928 Ohio State University Monthly, an alumni magazine."